Roman Reigns is one of the best WWE superstars in the world currently. He is one of the most powerful and talented superstars and is loved by majority of the WWE Universe. Whatever role he plays, the Big Dog (face) or the Head of the Table (heel) he is a major reason for the ratings of shows.
Reigns debuted in the company as a part of the legendary faction, the Shield which included Seth Rollins and former WWE superstar Jon Moxley.
After Rollins broke the faction, he broke out as a top singles star and had won the Men’s Royal Rumble match.
He became the WWE Champion by defeating the King of Kings, Triple H and had an unforgettable reign. He reunited with the Shield in 2017 and then defeated Brock Lesnar to win the Universal Championship.
In 2018, he relinquished the Universal Championship due to the return of cancer which had affected his health. After his return, he again won the Universal Championship in 2020 and reigned for around one year.
His career has been an example for the young superstars and every new superstar dreams of having a match with him. His accomplishments are one of the reasons of his immense popularity.
Here’s the list of Roman Reigns championship wins and accomplishments
- WWE Universal Championship (2-times)
- WWE Championship (3-times)
- WWE United States Championship (1-time)
- WWE Intercontinental Championship (1-time)
- WWE Tag Team Championship (1-time) – with Seth Rollins
- Men’s Royal Rumble match winner 2015
- Elimination Chamber match winner 2018
- Triple Crown Champion
- Grand Slam Champion
- WWE Year-End Award winner (2-times)
- Best Reunion of the year (2018)
- Hottest rivalry (2018)
- Slammy award (7-times)
- Breakout star of the year (2013)
- “What a Maneuvar” of the year (2013)
- Trending Now of the Year (2013)
- Faction of the Year (2013,2014)
- Superstar of the Year (2014)
- Extreme Moment of the year (2015)